Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dream House Massage (Grange)

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-05-2021
    Posts
    155

    Dream House Massage (Grange)

    I was talking to a ML today and she told me that the shop has changed hands. Can anyone confirm this or not please.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    341
    It does regularly change hands, as most boiler barns would probably do.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-06-2024
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoscoe View Post
    I was talking to a ML today and she told me that the shop has changed hands. Can anyone confirm this or not please.
    I spoke with the owner yesterday - can confirm the shop has changed hands

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-04-2021
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan427 View Post
    I spoke with the owner yesterday - can confirm the shop has changed hands
    You speak to the new or old owner? Any more details - interested to hear some tales from behind the curtain…

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    341
    The sign over the door is new, reflecting the new mobile number…

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-06-2024
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    You speak to the new or old owner? Any more details - interested to hear some tales from behind the curtain…
    The old owner - she is away at the moment - I will catch up with her when she returns and get the details

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •