Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Take 5 - Kael

  1. #21
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-04-2026
    Posts
    21
    +1 here to note Kael is completely overrated. Saw her once and would not repeat. C-level massage, absolutely rushed last 20 mins of a 1 hour appointment. Asked for $500 FS as starting price. I guess you could say you were paying for a comedy routine. Don't say you weren't warned!

  2. #22
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    156
    Touring girls like Kael - i try to avod them! They have no intentions to build reputation and ends up rushing around, to max profit $$. Avoid!

  3. #23
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-03-2026
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    Touring girls like Kael - i try to avod them! They have no intentions to build reputation and ends up rushing around, to max profit $$. Avoid!
    There are some great touring MLs.

    I won’t hijack a Take5 thread, but I’ve seen touring MLs who have built a connection and were very service oriented.

    Who’s good at Take5 these days?

  4. #24
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    31-01-2022
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by nametai View Post
    +1 here to note Kael is completely overrated. Saw her once and would not repeat. C-level massage, absolutely rushed last 20 mins of a 1 hour appointment. Asked for $500 FS as starting price. I guess you could say you were paying for a comedy routine. Don't say you weren't warned!
    Typical thai touring model. I paid 200... Be prepared to walk ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •