Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Brisbane Massage Guide

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16

    Brisbane Massage Guide

    Hey peeps,

    Made this traditional Massage Shop directory, nothing too exciting lol

    Check it out: https://brisbanemassageguide.com

    Feel free to try break it, give me feedback etc. I'll write a better post if this post goes up as admin not approving my posts.

    Happy punting.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-10-2025
    Posts
    255
    Well done. Nice to put a photo to the shop name. Some very mixed experiences looking at some of those places.

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Thanks mate. I do really want to try build the site into something awesome. Hopefully soon it will be filled with girls photos and not just shop photos. I'm trying to think of how I can make it a good site for punters and the shops too. I don't want to build another site filled with fake photos etc I'm not too sure how I can achieve that but here's hoping.

  4. #4
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-02-2022
    Posts
    743
    Is this only shops or does it include private operators

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Is this only shops or does it include private operators
    At this stage only shops may may venture into privates.

    Site only been online a few hours and:

    6 people have clicked the call a shop button
    13 people have clicked the sms button to txt a shop
    20 people have clicked a website link in a shop listing

    Not too bad for a few hours haha!

    I'm looking at analytics and actions of the visitors and tweaking things as they come in to hopefully make it a much better user experience.

    If anyone has any feedback feel free to share.

    Thank you.

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    04-12-2025
    Posts
    46
    Site works great including search hat off to you great job

  7. #7
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Thanks guys much appreciated. Have had a few visits and it seems visitors are using the feature of the site ie clicking the call and sms buttons to contact the shop, using the directions button to open up their maps for directions to the shop which is awesome, thank you.

    I'll keep working away and hopefully start working with shops to make this a great resource for punters. As always, feedback is much appreciated.

    Cheers.

    p.s I had replied twice before but replies didn't show up so hopefully this one does.

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Now all my posts from a couple days ago all show up at once lol
    Last edited by funinbrisbane; 26-09-2026 at 03:45 PM. Reason: You posted all my replies from days ago all at once

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    A few updates to Brisbane Massage Guide since launching this week.

    I've been watching how people are actually using the site and making improvements as we go.

    A few things I've been working on:

    • Search by suburb
    • Use My Location to find shops around you
    • Open Now search
    • Search listings with photos
    • More shop and staff information
    • Verified listings for businesses I've personally checked
    • Adding more Brisbane suburbs and businesses
    • Adding facilities info to individual listings as I find the information — things like showers, parking, back/private entrances and other useful facilities
    • Shop rosters — I'm starting to add current staff rosters where they're available, so you can see who's working that day. Rosters automatically disappear at the end of that day, so old roster information isn't left sitting on the site

    I've also built some tech behind the scenes to help keep the directory accurate. Each week it checks Google and other available sources against the information on BMG to help identify things that may have changed, such as business details, phone numbers, opening hours or businesses that may have closed.

    Verification is a big one. I want to be able to be a reliable source

    The idea is to catch outdated information instead of letting listings sit there untouched for months or years.

    Verification is something I want to make a big part of BMG.

    Eventually I want Brisbane Massage Guide to become a reliable source for checking that a shop actually exists, is operating where it says it is and that the important information on the listing is accurate.

    Some things can be checked online, but there's only so much you can verify sitting behind a computer. Eventually I'm going to need people in different parts of Brisbane who can actually visit shops and help verify them.

    The idea is that BMG would cover the cost of your massage/visit, and in return I'd give you a simple list of things to check while you're there — girl(s), facilities, parking, entrance, general presentation and whether the information we have listed is accurate.

    I'll probably choose people for these visits from BMG newsletter subscribers first, so if getting the occasional massage paid for while helping make BMG more accurate sounds like something you'd be interested in, sign up.

    There's still a lot of information to add, but I'm trying to build BMG into more than just a list of massage shops. I want the information to be current, useful and actually help you decide where to go.

    If there's something you normally want to know before choosing a shop that isn't currently on BMG, let me know. I'm keen to keep improving it based on what people actually want to see.

    Cheers!

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Just added a new feature to Brisbane Massage Guide — Who’s On Now.

    Pretty simple idea. Instead of clicking through a heap of different shop listings trying to work out who’s actually working right now, BMG pulls together the rosters we've been given and shows the girls currently working across Brisbane in one place.

    You can see their name, nationality, where they're working and when they're on until. You can also filter by suburb or nationality if you're looking for something specific.

    I've also added Live Rosters, so you can click through and see which shops have provided rosters for today, then quickly check who's working at each shop without having to hunt through individual forum posts.

    Obviously, the more shops that provide their weekly rosters, the better all of this becomes. So if you run a shop and want your roster included, send it through — roster listings are completely free.

    Some girls will also have photos showing. Photos are a paid upgrade for the shops — hey, I've got to make some money to help keep this bloody thing running somehow ��

    But shops do not have to pay to have their roster included. The idea is to get as many Brisbane rosters together as possible and make it much easier for everyone to see who's around, who's working now and which shops have rosters up for the day.

    Still early days, so the more shops that jump onboard, the more useful it'll get.

    Have a play with Who’s On Now and Live Rosters and let me know what you reckon — or what you'd like added next.

    https://brisbanemassageguide.com/whos-on-now

    Cheers

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    04-12-2025
    Posts
    46
    That is a good feature tahnks

  12. #12
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Cheers mate. If I can get shops to send in their rosters then that page will become a great place to see which girls are working at that present moment. I'll keep at it hassling shops to send me their rosters.

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Added another feature. At 9pm one of the buttons I have on the site changes into a black button with a moon on it called Aftrnox (After Dark). If you click this button it will go to a page that displays the shops open after 9pm and will show the ones currently open at that present time. As the shops close for the night they will disappear from that page. Most shops close at 9pm but some close between 10pm and 12pm and then the rest are open 24hrs. So it's good page to view if you're looking for a shop open after 9pm.

  14. #14
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-11-2021
    Posts
    67
    Do you have plans to add Google Maps rating and reviews data fetch and display?

  15. #15
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglysquid View Post
    Do you have plans to add Google Maps rating and reviews data fetch and display?
    I hadn't thought about it but I'll definitely look into it. Great suggestion. Thanks for that.

    I've just added the live reviews that the shops have been posting. I hope in time they will send it to me so the live rosters / who's on now section will become a great place to see who's working at that current moment in time. Here's hoping.

  16. #16
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    The Aftrnox (After Dark) feature button is cool. It appears on the site between 9pm - 9am.

    It's currently 1am and shows 14 shops open at this present time.Screenshot 2026-10-12 at 1.06.56 AM.jpg

    I just keep chugging away each day, hoping to make this a great resource for punters.

  17. #17
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Double post. Why can't it be deleted?
    Last edited by funinbrisbane; Today at 02:24 AM. Reason: double post, why can't you bloody delete lol

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-09-2024
    Posts
    186
    Could be a great resource but I do recall someone who tried to provide a similar online resource and the site seemed to have got taken down. Also I did notice some of the information was not up to date but I guess that will be your biggest challenge to somehow keep it updated. Anyway good luck with it all and will check back soon

  19. #19
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-08-2023
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xLuthor View Post
    Could be a great resource but I do recall someone who tried to provide a similar online resource and the site seemed to have got taken down. Also I did notice some of the information was not up to date but I guess that will be your biggest challenge to somehow keep it updated. Anyway good luck with it all and will check back soon
    Yeah that's the hardest thing trying to keep it up to date. I have set it up so that it scours Google to make sure all the listings are up to date, its a manual process which I haven't done in a few week, but I just ran it now and there are a few out of date, or changed information so thanks for keeping me on the ball ha! Just one of those things I forget to do every week. But for the most part, 95% of the site should be up to date (according to Google) and the other 5% I have to manually check.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •