PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ask Christmas and Babycat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

BongKong
04-09-2017, 12:34 PM
You sound like a classy guy, I'm sure the ladies love you.

+1 you read my mind with this reply.

God Member
04-09-2017, 12:50 PM
NO MORE ANAL QUESTION I HATE ANAL SEX and girls usually don't
stop saying I didn't do properly I tried my best

KTHXBI

You tried only once and must have clammed up. Maybe you could experiment with a series of gradually increasing butt plugs from micro to maxi. :miao:

https://s26.postimg.org/9ux0j90g9/russian-matryoshka-stacking-babushka-wooden-doll.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Your future husband will be grateful! :miao::miao::miao:

chazza
04-09-2017, 01:16 PM
Because many blokes like the idea it is 'forbidden' I always wonder how many would like the girl to use a strap on them?!!
I mean... vagina sex feels great, I think it's the best. DATY is good but something inside feels better.
but why.. why anal

https://media.giphy.com/media/X4YqmJEl6wJoY/200.gif

Marrickvill_5
04-09-2017, 01:30 PM
You tried only once and must have clammed up. Maybe you could experiment with a series of gradually increasing butt plugs from micro to maxi. :miao:

https://s26.postimg.org/9ux0j90g9/russian-matryoshka-stacking-babushka-wooden-doll.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Because many blokes like the idea it is 'forbidden' I always wonder how many would like the girl to use a strap on them?!!

right... makes sense.
I think I'm not getting married to someone who is a.. an.. anal mania

BongKong
04-09-2017, 03:06 PM

Do you like a finger/s up your ass?

Im assuming most guys don't so why is everyone so keen for validation that chicks like it when you already know the vast majority dont?

God Member
04-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Well, what about gays? They have human bodies too, and 100% of them end up taking it up the shitter. 100% of them wouldn't have started being able to or wanting to or even liking it. Yet they all end up not being able to get enough of it. The same reasoning therefore applies to everyone, providing their body is human. :shout:

But girls have a head start on we hetero guys. They are programmed to be penetrated. So they have a head start on even gays, let alone guys. So it must be a learning process where everyone ends up at the same point, hence my incrementally increasing butt plug idea. :D

Christmas
04-09-2017, 04:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uuoXRwK.jpg

Maxybro
04-09-2017, 08:27 PM
Well, what about gays? They have human bodies too, and 100% of them end up taking it up the shitter. 100% of them wouldn't have started being able to or wanting to or even liking it. Yet they all end up not being able to get enough of it. The same reasoning therefore applies to everyone, providing their body is human. :shout:

But girls have a head start on we hetero guys. They are programmed to be penetrated. So they have a head start on even gays, let alone guys. So it must be a learning process where everyone ends up at the same point, hence my incrementally increasing butt plug idea. :D

Wow sounds like you've given it a lot of thought and some good points. Just wondering though, who are your trying to convince here to take it in the ass, besides yourself?

God Member
04-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Just girls, maxybro, just girls...:shout:

But on re-reading it does sound like I am endorsing it for everyone, I didn't mean that. I was trying to argue through pure reasoning that the reluctant girls shouldn't be so shy. They are, after all, unlike us, already programmed to receive it internally. It is a bigger leap therefore for a gay than for a girl, I think.

cleetusvandamme
04-09-2017, 09:51 PM

Actually I think it's quite common for a gay dude to be either a top or a bottom.

God Member
04-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Literally a bottom? :shout:

Yes, I've heard that, but I'm sure that they must also do it all from time to time, just like hetero practice.

God Member
05-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Chelsea I took a photo of some yummy desserts at a grand city hotel. Your patissiere friend would make delicious desserts like this. Good on her for studying so hard and graduating. I tried to post this photo on your blog but it doesn't let poor commentators like me do that:cry:

https://s26.postimg.org/dcnyzi361/Desserts.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/jqd22r81x/)

Brothelcreeper
06-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Christmas, what training do you give a new to the industry girl when she starts work

CunningLinguist
06-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Christmas, what training do you give a new to the industry girl when she starts work

Probably to watch out for PunterCreepyMan :)

Brothelcreeper
06-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Probably to watch out for PunterCreepyMan :)

I can't afford the $230 hr price at Christmas's shop so the girls there don't need to worry.

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2017, 07:08 PM
I can't afford the $230 hr price at Christmas's shop so the girls there don't need to worry.

You are such a stupid lier !!

I have spent $50,000 since the start of the year. I average about $1200 to $1500 per week.

Brothelcreeper
06-09-2017, 07:14 PM
You are such a stupid lier !!

The shop charges a lot for their girls compared to my preferred price point of $150 hr. Extras like DFK, bbbj etc are generally free available for $150 hr so why pay more. Not sure if the girls are younger at her shop but perhaps that is why.

CunningLinguist
06-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Question to Christmas: Have you ever thought of getting a boob job ?
If so what size would you prefer ?
If not is there any particular reason ?
BTW I prefer natural boobs even if they are A with a push up bra :)

PS More nudes please :)

Christmas
06-09-2017, 09:10 PM
The shop charges a lot for their girls compared to my preferred price point of $150 hr. Extras like DFK, bbbj etc are generally free available for $150 hr so why pay more. Not sure if the girls are younger at her shop but perhaps that is why.

probably quality better but you are not welcome for my girl's security, creepyman boss :o
so.. what was the question?

what training do you give a new to the industry girl when she starts work

lecture 1. oral sex : how to suck like dyson and lick like soft serve. Who to suck who to lick how to find fine distinction.
lecture 2. genital sex : when to tighten your vagina and when to loosen. How to make fake cramps so make customers feel they are special.
lecture 3. after sex manner : business secret
lecture 4. how to make customer come back : business secret
lecture 5. how to groom yourself and sell yourself better

BongKong
06-09-2017, 09:15 PM
probably quality better but you are not welcome for my girl's security, creepyman boss :o

lecture 1. oral sex : how to suck like dyson and lick like soft serve. Who to suck who to lick how to find fine distinction.
lecture 2. genital sex : when to tighten your vagina and when to loosen. How to make fake cramps so make customers feel they are special.

I love point 2 - the training must be good cos theres a lotta mofos here who think they are special.

Christmas
06-09-2017, 09:32 PM
Question to Christmas: Have you ever thought of getting a boob job ?
If so what size would you prefer ?
If not is there any particular reason ?
BTW I prefer natural boobs even if they are A with a push up bra :)

PS More nudes please :)

Hi~
yes. when I worked so many times, because all the onnis(Seniors) recommended to me. they said I'd get more customers if I have bigger boobs.
I'm such a person who's easily convinced by what people saying so I was like oh.. yeah? but nah.. not that much money I can afford it either If , If i have money right.. enough money
I'd do nose job not boobs job. I got derma filler on my nose bridge(?) where you put your glasses on like early of this year and I feel like it's gone already :(
and also I.. I always think I'm lucky whenever I see huge boobs at gym... It's convenient and portable actually, and you no need to buy a bra because you don't wear most of the time.

small tits
more pros than
cons..

PS
https://i.imgur.com/a4SNbDI.jpg

Christmas
06-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Chelsea I took a photo of some yummy desserts at a grand city hotel. Your patissiere friend would make delicious desserts like this. Good on her for studying so hard and graduating. I tried to post this photo on your blog but it doesn't let poor commentators like me do that:cry:

https://s26.postimg.org/dcnyzi361/Desserts.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/jqd22r81x/)

https://media.tenor.com/images/c9b854db205d3b343a62fcb7550560b9/tenor.gif

harrycd
06-09-2017, 09:37 PM
I love point 2 - the training must be good cos theres a lotta mofos here who think they are special.

Oh god it was all lies

Christmas
06-09-2017, 09:40 PM

Oh god it was all lies

no no
maybe somegirls having real cramps :( I feel bad now

inmydream
06-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Oh god it was all lies

Oh nooo . They've been trained for that . Damned it, I'm going to stick with jiujitsu now no more missing class because of punting. At least I know the pain in jiujitsu is real 😂.

Brothelcreeper
06-09-2017, 09:54 PM

I would like to know the secrets behind 3 and 4. Anyone care to guess if Xmas won't tell us.

No3.... be nice to them if you want them back. If you don't be aloof

No4.... " you are No1 sexy man ".

Christmas
06-09-2017, 09:55 PM
what's real? what isn't? how can i know?

BongKong
06-09-2017, 10:09 PM
I would like to know the secrets behind 3 and 4. Anyone care to guess if Xmas won't tell us.

No3.... be nice to them if you want them back. If you don't be aloof

No4.... " you are No1 sexy man ".

I think it would change dependent on the customer.

Eg Bongkong number 4 would be "you nice man come back"

Brothelcreeper nuber 4 would be "f*ck off or i call the police"

Haha

Maxybro
06-09-2017, 10:18 PM
So next time you finish a session and start thinking that you have just fallen in love because you really clicked with her, just remember it's all business and she has been trained to do her job well.

I doubt though that the "I'm in love" threads will ever stop.

God Member
06-09-2017, 10:18 PM

Hey its great to see Starchy back! I'm a fan! :smile:

Christmas
06-09-2017, 10:19 PM
when my mum said men are simple, I didn't know what does that mean.
after I worked as WL I know men are not only simple but also stupid., soz I'm yours
https://scottasai.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/dreamkiller.gif?w=820

BongKong
06-09-2017, 10:26 PM
after I worked as WL I know men are not only simple but also stupid., soz I'm yours

Stupid is an understatement.

Im surprised really the amount of guys that see MLs / WLs with the aim of getting them off.

Aren't you paying to avoid having to worry about that?

Someones gonna chime in and say selfish etc. But its not really because they are probably faking more often than not.

Brothelcreeper
06-09-2017, 10:33 PM
I'm guessing No 3 will be immediately after or tied in with No 2 - twitching, acting all mellow or spaced out, compliments etc.

No 4 will be "but your so good looking/handsome/cute....why don't you have a gf?.....I enjoyed the sex with you....you are different to the other customers..."

Even though I'm conscious of that it is a play to get punters to return, I can't help falling for it if it was a really good session like any other schmuck.

That's all part of the theatre. When you pay to have sex, the girl puts on an act to make you feel good, you have a good time, you leave happy. You return to repeat the experience. All part of good customer service.

Christmas
06-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Relax bois i was only joking.
I may go back work WL sooner or later or maybe tomorrow, why would i teach them my know-how?

But yeah it's sad people expectation can't not be controlled. You know they lie but still expect something special between you and her :( I feel that
I was WL but fall in love every session :( felt so special esp when they made me cum
That's how strong sex lust is

In Korean : 떡정
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BongKong
06-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Relax bois i was only joking.
I may go back work WL sooner or later or maybe tomorrow, why would i teach them my know-how?

But yeah it's sad people expectation can't not be controlled. You know they lie but still expect something special between you and her :( I feel that
I was WL but fall in love every session :( felt so special esp when they made me cum
That's how strong sex lust is

In Korean : 떡정
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I fall in love with myself each time i fap

Christmas
06-09-2017, 11:22 PM
I fall in love with myself each time i fap

That's interesting, i don't put my finger in it because i feel miserable if i do. I feel like
Why im doing this why i can't have sex with anyone i hate myself
:/

BongKong
06-09-2017, 11:23 PM
That's interesting, i don't put my finger in it because i feel miserable if i do. I feel like
Why im doing this why i can't have sex with anyone i hate myself
:/

Some days cant be bothered with sex. Too much effort - just get it over with then sleep

Christmas
07-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Maybe right
I'll give a go tonight

BongKong
07-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Maybe right
I'll give a go tonight

Can we get an AR afterwards?

Chinaman
07-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Some days cant be bothered with sex. Too much effort - just get it over with then sleep
about a month ago i woke up in morning and when i walk out room my muscle felt a bit sore. i was thinking why muscle sore. i didnt do exercise or anything. then i realise i went to punt day before. very embarrasing and so unfit. but now i do exercise regualrly.

CunningLinguist
07-09-2017, 12:44 AM
I think it would change dependent on the customer.

Brothelcreeper nuber 4 would be "f*ck off or i call the police"

Haha

Or "Don't come back you are banned"

CunningLinguist
07-09-2017, 12:49 AM
Hi~
yes. when I worked so many times, because all the onnis(Seniors) recommended to me. they said I'd get more customers if I have bigger boobs.
I'm such a person who's easily convinced by what people saying so I was like oh.. yeah? but nah.. not that much money I can afford it either If , If i have money right.. enough money
I'd do nose job not boobs job. I got derma filler on my nose bridge(?) where you put your glasses on like early of this year and I feel like it's gone already :(
and also I.. I always think I'm lucky whenever I see huge boobs at gym... It's convenient and portable actually, and you no need to buy a bra because you don't wear most of the time.

small tits
more pros than
cons..

PS

I find that WLs with small tits really appreciate it when you spend time licking and sucking them. From how you were talking before I thought they were smaller but I can see from the photo that there is something to grab hold of, looks nice and you look fit and slim (how do you stay so slim when you eat so much cake:)), and yes very practical for a sporty girl! And yes natural is always best!

Right maybe I am pushing my luck now but I would really love to see an ass shot :)

Christmas
07-09-2017, 01:02 AM
Can we get an AR afterwards?

Okayyyy i just finished gym, go home shower, masterbate and will upload AR @my blog :o

BongKong
07-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Okayyyy i just finished gym, go home shower, masterbate and will upload AR @my blog :o

Cool sounds like a plan.

Once you are done and written it i will fap while i read your AR and then do my own kne about that.

Christmas
07-09-2017, 01:50 AM
Cool sounds like a plan.

Once you are done and written it i will fap while i read your AR and then do my own kne about that.

Cool and i'll put my finger in while i'm reading your review of my review
Duck
How exciting

BongKong
07-09-2017, 01:55 AM
Cool and i'll put my finger in while i'm reading your review of my review
Duck
How exciting

Wow im getting a little excited.

This is the hardest ive been since i found out Bruce Willis was actually a ghost in The Sixth Sense!

Christmas
07-09-2017, 02:03 AM
Wow im getting a little excited.

This is the hardest ive been since i found out Bruce Willis was actually a ghost in The Sixth Sense!

me too
I'm wet
I don't think it's from oreo mcflurry. I'll finish until tomorrow morning. because I need to warm my fucking dildo up, it's stone so it's cold. why don't people buy me a silicon dildo but stone!:mad:

https://i.imgur.com/Vy61zK0.jpg

BongKong
07-09-2017, 02:08 AM
me too
I'm wet
I don't think it's from oreo mcflurry. I'll finish until tomorrow morning. because I need to warm my fucking dildo up, it's stone so it's cold. why don't people buy me a silicon dildo but stone!:mad:

https://i.imgur.com/Vy61zK0.jpg

Haha that is quote of the night - warm my fucking dildo up

What do you do? Put it in the microwave?

Maxybro
07-09-2017, 02:30 AM
Yep. Kinda stating the obvious but I think single guys are more vulnerable ('gullible' may be too harsh) to this - married guys or guys with gfs have their wives/gfs to go back to and canoodle. With endorphins and dopamine running high from most sessions, its a perpetual chase to for the next 'hit' for single punters or to experience it all again, which in turn feels like 'love'.

It sucks when you get caught in it, but it can be argued that it makes you feel alive or have something to work towards.
Single/married whatever, if you want to feel alive the last place you should go to is a shop. First step is to see a good psychologist. Pm me and I can recommend.
By the way, who here canoodles? I thought that's something you do maybe only on the night of your wedding.
This may sound harsh or maybe I'm too old but I am just like an animal now, I fuck, if I'm stil horny I fuck again and that's it I'm done.

G$$
07-09-2017, 05:25 AM
Oh...oh...ok then.:burn:
this makes me sad.
So it was all lies. Like last week, with new girl Fiona.
When I felt her tighten around my cock and that pushed me over the edge.
So all the moans, the cramps, that was all your training, did she just finish lecture 2?
What about the leg shaking orgasms during DATY, is that your training as well?
I don't know anymore

Dreams Killed.
I was thinking of coming in again this week. I don't know if I feel up to it anymore

shootermcgavin
07-09-2017, 07:16 AM

I thought I broke new ground with my favourite WL this week. Looks like I copped lecture 2 and got peed on a little bit.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Tb9eDimDn4jXw5vS7mYiORrzNT4pN pSb_i0H7q_vnUAwYGRy12HNO_LqLw

Longan
07-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Wow didn't know most shops have formal training. Do they take notes and how eager do they look? Can you post of some of the lecture material either here or on your blog?

cello
07-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Ask Christmas

What do you think about one true morty?

I'm thinking morty is really smart, at one point morty did something so serious, it forced rick to "end" it and start over in a new dimension.

Old morty survived, and plotted revenge on ricks.

Also, I think the origin story is fake

shootermcgavin
07-09-2017, 09:25 AM
I've got other things in my life that make me "few alive".

.....LSD....

Reckon a tab would be good for a long booking, like 6 hours?

Raybo
07-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Reckon a tab would be good for a long booking, like 6 hours?

Never tried LSD but had some magic mushrooms back in the late 80's. I think i am still recovering. Could be very scary on the punt!

shootermcgavin
07-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Never tried LSD but had some magic mushrooms back in the late 80's. I think i am still recovering. Could be very scary on the punt!

I've had The Fear before, it's not good I agree.

On the flip side I have a mate who microdoses post gym, pre ML massage, and swears by it.

Although this is a slippery slope. Alright, I'm out. Pre-beer and that's it.

x11
07-09-2017, 10:01 AM
So is anybody roar imagining jerry with glasses And in sexy lecturer outfit and cane in hand... reminds me of lucy lui in Charlie's angels...

Excuse mev while i change my shorts.... oops i think i fell for all the wl.training lies.

Lol

Raybo
07-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Sounds about right but as always, ymmv.

Just remember to have something to eat and drink beforehand, and don't have anything planned for 12hrs after.

Haven't experienced it myself, but I've heard some (hilarious and scary) stories from friends about it.

Hilarious and scary pretty much sums it up. Glad i did it, but never again.

Christmas
07-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Now are we finally talking about drugs?

https://media.tenor.com/images/6a01896c58e0585369d0d4fd0e41fb6a/tenor.gif

Ask Christmas
What do you think about one true morty?
I'm thinking morty is really smart, at one point morty did something so serious, it forced rick to "end" it and start over in a new dimension.
Old morty survived, and plotted revenge n ricks.
Also, I think the origin story is fake

Hi Obama, I haven't watched it after season1.. it's not my type.
so I don't know what you talking about. sorrying!
I still need to catch up adventure time season 7 and 8 ... no time..

my fav character in adventure time
is magicman

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/e/ef/Magic_Man.png/revision/latest?cb=20120723190852
and
muscle princess
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/7/77/Muscle_Princess_Revised.png/revision/latest?cb=20120912023554

Raybo
07-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Damn. Gif fail......

Raybo
07-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Drugs are bad....mmkay?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uKEB4El9pMQ/VXtNmJ3kemI/AAAAAAAAEjg/-PdFqZt8SWE/s1600/drugs-are-bad.gif

Everything in moderation.

https://giphy.com/gifs/kal-penn-qIXi9A5OLqXNm

Christmas
07-09-2017, 02:10 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/qIXi9A5OLqXNm/giphy.gif

like this raybo you grand papa

Raybo
07-09-2017, 02:22 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/qIXi9A5OLqXNm/giphy.gif

like this raybo you grand papa

Thanks Christmas.

I did the bracket img thing but didnt work?

Christmas
07-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Thanks Christmas.

I did the bracket img thing but didnt work?

Mm because you copied wrong address. You should copy "blah blah blah.gif" and paste it :o

BongKong
07-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Pfffft....amateur.

When are you going to change your name to Pedo Josh Harnett hahaha?

Raybo
07-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Mm because you copied wrong address. You should copy "blah blah blah.gif" and paste it :o

Pfffft....amateur.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaD_G-MV82b9tgE8TDxPPxhfTImvizVCZB2VjmsJB8V9M50BJ9Gw

Christmas
07-09-2017, 03:37 PM
https://giphy.com/gifs/fPzXpJnb0iolW/tile

test1

Raybo
07-09-2017, 03:55 PM
https://giphy.com/gifs/fPzXpJnb0iolW/tile

test1

Did i pass? Don't know if i should post that!

shootermcgavin
07-09-2017, 07:27 PM
When are you going to change your name to Pedo Josh Harnett hahaha?

Dude is a bae......

Christmas
07-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Did i pass? Don't know if i should post that!

haha I was testing my self about other type of picture address.. but yeah failed. :o

Raybo
07-09-2017, 08:26 PM
haha I was testing my self about other type of picture address.. but yeah failed. :o

Now i have mastered posting pictures on here should i correct it! 😁

BongKong
08-09-2017, 01:52 AM
He's got nothing on this guy's eye crinkle:-

https://i.imgur.com/RF4VGX0.gif

:nohomo:

What movie is this?

Mitch2
09-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Hey Christmas, just curious but how come your looking for jeter? What happened?

Christmas
10-09-2017, 02:36 AM
Hey Christmas, just curious but how come your looking for jeter? What happened?

Want to have a sexual intercourse

Christmas
10-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Hey

https://i.imgur.com/Vvu9Bp2.jpg

Thank you! Correcting me ❤️☺️

Christmas
10-09-2017, 12:20 PM
Want to have sexual intercourse

God Member
10-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Hey

https://i.imgur.com/Vvu9Bp2.jpg

Thank you! Correcting me ❤️☺️

Jbrix, don't mess up Christmas's English, it has a lot of charm and we know what she means.

jimiuk
10-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Want to have sexual intercourse

Any volunteers? :)

jimiuk
10-09-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm available...and good value I should add ;)

shootermcgavin
10-09-2017, 02:49 PM

What services you offering? I wasn't planning on punting today but maybe you can win me over.

jimiuk
10-09-2017, 02:57 PM
What services you offering? I wasn't planning on punting today but maybe you can win me over.

Aren't you busy at the rally today?

shootermcgavin
10-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Aren't you busy at the rally today?

Mate who do ya think organised it?

God Member
10-09-2017, 04:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dZd5t.gif

I notice your inbox fills up quite quickly Christmas. What do all these guys want from you I'm wondering. Or am I just naive? :question: :big_smile:

Christmas
10-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Jbrix, don't mess up Christmas's English, it has a lot of charm and we know what she means.

please correct me ㅋㅋ!!

the thing I am confused as fuck

a (the thing that you can count and it's... anonymous (?) WTF )
the (only for special one right? one and only one)

;
' and "
punctuation marks usage
esp e.g or e,g
etc or etc.,

what else.. too many !!!!
people don't be afraid correct me
please correct me

san q!!

you guys...

https://media.giphy.com/media/QGNc7mqxzdmHm/giphy.gif

BongKong
10-09-2017, 06:14 PM
please correct me ㅋㅋ!!

the thing I am confused as fuck

a (the thing that you can count and it's... anonymous (?) WTF )
the (only for special one right? one and only one)

;
' and "
punctuation marks usage
esp e.g or e,g
etc or etc.,

what else.. too many !!!!
people don't be afraid correct me
please correct me

san q!!

you guys...

https://media.giphy.com/media/QGNc7mqxzdmHm/giphy.gif

e.g. , eg, e.g - they all mean the same thing.

same as etc or etc. - people just write them different.

Im sure some grammar nazi will correct this and say only one is correct although if you write any of them people will know what you mean

CunningLinguist
10-09-2017, 06:34 PM
please correct me ㅋㅋ!!

The problem with english is that all rules have exceptions!
Anyway some common usage is shown below.

"a"

Used to mention a single noun: This punter is a dickhead.
When referring to something for the first time: A punter with a small cock and a big ego.

"the"

Refer to something specific: The punter is bald.
When referring to something/someone: PunterX is the smelliest man in the brothel right now.

"a" vs "the"

the punter -> refers to a specific punter, usually
a punter -> refers to any punter

comma

Used to pause, or break up a sentence, See what I just did.
Also used to form lists. I like DATY, BBBJ, and FS.

;
This is used to separate items in a list when some items are multiple words: cock; pussy; ass; big tits; small tits.
If all the items were single words you could just use a comma: cock, pussy, ass, tits.

' and "
You can use either of the quotation marks, it doesn't really matter unless you are a programmer.
The WL said "fuck me long time honey", and I responded with "you bet, can I toss your Thai beef salad ?"
If you open a quote with one type of mark you should also close with it, eg.: 'this is bad"; "so is this'; "but this is good"; 'and so is this'.
You can mix quotes if you want, eg.: The ML was telling me "That punter asked me for CIM and when I said no he said 'I will give you $20 extra' do you believe he expected it for only $20 ?", she seemed quite suprised about it.

eg.
No need to put a full stop after the 'e' these days (e.g.), this is good enough eg.
Note modern usage is usually to omit characters that seem redundant.

etc.
Since "etc" is an abbreviation for 'et cetera' you follow it with a full stop.
The ML had all the right bits: pussy, tits, etc.
Note you do not need a double full stop if "etc" is at the end of a sentence, etc.. (Looks bad anyway)

Let me know if you need an oral exam :)

BongKong
10-09-2017, 06:57 PM
The problem with english is that all rules have exceptions!
Anyway some common usage is shown below.

"a"

When referring to something for the first time: A punter with a small cock and a big ego.

"the"

When referring to something/someone: PunterX is the smelliest man in the brothel right now.

"a" vs "the"

comma

;
This is used to separate items in a list when some items are multiple words: cock; pussy; ass; big tits; small tits.
If all the items were single words you could just use a comma: cock, pussy, ass, tits.

' and "
You can use either of the quotation marks, it doesn't really matter unless you are a programmer.
The WL said "fuck me long time honey", and I responded with "you bet, can I toss your Thai beef salad ?"
If you open a quote with one type of mark you should also close with it, eg.: 'this is bad"; "so is this'; "but this is good"; 'and so is this'.
You can mix quotes if you want, eg.: The ML was telling me "That punter asked me for CIM and when I said no he said 'I will give you $20 extra' do you believe he expected it for only $20 ?", she seemed quite suprised about it.

eg.
No need to put a full stop after the 'e' these days (e.g.), this is good enough eg.
Note modern usage is usually to omit characters that seem redundant.

etc.
Since "etc" is an abbreviation for 'et cetera' you follow it with a full stop.
Note you do not need a double full stop if "etc" is at the end of a sentence, etc.. (Looks bad anyway)

Hey CL - wouldn't the WL be tossing your Thai Beef Salad?

I do love the examples given though. Even as a native English speaker.

BongKong
10-09-2017, 07:30 PM
You're wrong. There are standards.

Thanks Hitler that is essentially what i said.

BongKong
10-09-2017, 07:31 PM
I'll add that if the word following "a" begins with a vowel (a, e, i, o, u), "an" is used instead of "a".

There's also "an hour" to confuse things....

I never heard this rule before.

What happens if i said "there is a unicorn" - that sounds better than "there is an unicorn" doesn't it?

Raybo
10-09-2017, 07:55 PM
I never heard this rule before.

What happens if i said "there is a unicorn" - that sounds better than "there is an unicorn" doesn't it?

There are a few exceptions..haha

God Member
10-09-2017, 08:16 PM
please correct me ㅋㅋ!!

We don't want you to talk just like us, we like you just the way you are. :cry: It's cute! And you said that an orgasm makes you feel 10 / 10 while being called cute make you feel 9 / 10.

So you are ahead!

wilisno
10-09-2017, 08:21 PM
I'll add that if the word following "a" begins with a vowel (a, e, i, o, u), "an" is used instead of "a".

There's also "an hour" to confuse things....

Because the "h" is silent, the pronunciation is treated as a vowel.

Christmas
10-09-2017, 08:50 PM
We don't want you to talk just like us, we like you just the way you are. :cry: It's cute! And you said that an orgasm makes you feel 10 / 10 while being called cute make you feel 9 / 10.

So you are ahead!

aww
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/44/640x344/drooling-face-emoji.jpg
I almost came

thanks everyone what I was saying is that I know I can google the "rules" but the fuck real life usage fuck me up all the time :o
but well yeah fortunately a and the 's misuse doesn't make huge different of my sentences so.. but you always wanna be perfect right
I think reading more articles helps a lot, like it did... . .. thanks again everyone ~~ ^*^
I don't even speak Korean fluently so It's miracle that I can still talk to you guys.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Y8tW6EgVscvGo/giphy.gif

#blessed

GIF helps a lot too. (to express how I feel)

"a"

"the"

"a" vs "the"

comma

etc.

thanks CL it's easier to understand if you use some words I like, eg. DATY

CunningLinguist
10-09-2017, 08:54 PM

So you are ahead!

Dude I think she has already expressed her opinion!

Chinaman
10-09-2017, 09:32 PM
i have been trying to improve my english too. i think my grammar a bit better than a few months ago but sometimes still find hard to express myself. english is hard language to learn. there are so many different ways to say things and sometimes the rules are different.

Maxybro
10-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Dude I think she has already expressed her opinion!

I think he is vying to be the top lap dog. Looks a bit desperate but funny to watch.

BongKong
10-09-2017, 10:06 PM
i have been trying to improve my english too. i think my grammar a bit better than a few months ago but sometimes still find hard to express myself. english is hard language to learn. there are so many different ways to say things and sometimes the rules are different.

Your english is very good. Maybe you should take it to the next step and engage in more conversation face to face.

Next time you buy chicken from Woolies (or Aldi) maybe you should ask the sales clerk how there day has been. Or if they have any vegetables they recommend to eat with the chicken.

Azninvasion85
10-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Omg I love Christmas's replies and the topics u guys get into. A very entertaining read. I have to say tho that when Christmas gets a bf/hubby they are prob the luckiest guy in the world, she's pretty, can joke around, can fuck, and fuking great at a meme generating. 👍 Fuking A

Christmas
10-09-2017, 11:00 PM
god father mania
I finally watched GF1 last night, it wasn't that bad, I expected super bad super dark but alright but I had to stop about 1hour after because the movie file was weird.... I'm willing to continue but was shocking that god father die so easy wtf

Sillicon valley mania
I finally watched SV season 1, was funny series! but community and 30 rocks still the best. I loved the scene of satanic ritual... I laughed a lot!!!

thanks for the recommendation guys :o

Omg I love Christmas's replies and the topics u guys get into. A very entertaining read. I have to say tho that when Christmas gets a bf/hubby they are prob the luckiest guy in the world, she's pretty, can joke around, can fuck, and fuking great at a meme generating. �� Fuking A

Man stop flattering me jeez do you know how many times I had to change my undie :mad:

God Member
10-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Omg I love Christmas's replies and the topics u guys get into. A very entertaining read. I have to say tho that when Christmas gets a bf/hubby they are prob the luckiest guy in the world, she's pretty, can joke around, can fuck, and fuking great at a meme generating. �� Fuking A

Hey, Azninvasion, that’s all true! Christmas has confessed to having low self-esteem problems, but Microbro apparently would rather we didn’t help her out with that.

BongKong
10-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Hey, Azninvasion, that’s all true! Christmas has confessed to having low self-esteem problems, but Microbro apparently would rather we didn’t help her out with that.

I dont think hes against you helping her. Your just a bit of keen c%$t you know what i mean.

You probably mean well you just gotta tone the hard on down a bit.

And Christmas i dont mean this question in a bad way but do you brush your teeth regularly? Six bad teeth is a lot

cleetusvandamme
10-09-2017, 11:24 PM
I finally watched GF1 last night, it wasn't that bad, I expected super bad super dark but alright but I had to stop about 1hour after because the movie file was weird.... I'm willing to continue but was shocking that god father die so easy wtf

https://media.giphy.com/media/NZBpOC0ZD0aoU/giphy.gif

Christmas
10-09-2017, 11:29 PM
I dont think hes against you helping her. Your just a bit of keen c%$t you know what i mean.

And Christmas i dont mean this question in a bad way but do you brush your teeth regularly? Six bad teeth is a lot

Damn I giggled a bit! I didn't want to! what do you mean don't mean LOL you are already so mean! jokes! :o
yah I try to brush my teeth regularly but more likely flossing often.
I didn't know I better not brush my teeth after eat something but because of my previous job, I couldn't smell kimchi so I brushed my teeth like 10-15 times a day before.
that was way too much... but now I brush my teeth maybe 3-5 times a day (since I smoke :T, it's still too much, according to dentist)
I had 3 teeth took-off recently btw :( gummy job is real

https://media.giphy.com/media/NZBpOC0ZD0aoU/giphy.gif

will he resurrect @god father 3?

cleetusvandamme
10-09-2017, 11:37 PM

Maybe in GF2.....

BongKong
10-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Damn I giggled a bit! I didn't want to! what do you mean don't mean LOL you are already so mean! jokes! :o
yah I try to brush my teeth regularly but more likely flossing often.
I didn't know I better not brush my teeth after eat something but because of my previous job, I couldn't smell kimchi so I brushed my teeth like 10-15 times a day before.
that was way too much... but now I brush my teeth maybe 3-5 times a day (since I smoke :T, it's still too much, according to dentist)
I had 3 teeth took-off recently btw :( gummy job is real

So you like brush too much. Thats ok then. I thought you might of been rank and only brushing like once a week and thats why they went bad hahaha overbrushing at least sounds cleaner.

Christmas
10-09-2017, 11:57 PM
So you like brush too much. Thats ok then. I thought you might of been rank and only brushing like once a week and thats why they went bad hahaha overbrushing at least sounds cleaner.

ㅎㅎ also dr said I brush way tooooo strong. it's a katharsis. ... you know when you get someone's sperm in your mouth.. you probably want to brush teeth so many times so strongly.
well now I know I shouldn't!! learn new things everyday~

me af
https://media.giphy.com/media/2JgxQSxN87k5i/giphy.gif

Azninvasion85
11-09-2017, 12:03 AM
I'm abit behind here... But who's microbro??

Maxybro
11-09-2017, 12:07 AM
I'm abit behind here... But who's microbro??
I'm pretty sure he meant maxybro. In his haste to be the first to rely to Christmas' next post he made a typo and called me microbro lol

BongKong
11-09-2017, 12:08 AM
ㅎㅎ also dr said I brush way tooooo strong. it's a katharsis. ... you know when you get someone's sperm in your mouth.. you probably want to brush teeth so many times so strongly.
well now I know I shouldn't!! learn new things everyday~

me af
https://media.giphy.com/media/2JgxQSxN87k5i/giphy.gif

I think Punterman has the same problem - except it may be his own.

Azninvasion85
11-09-2017, 02:07 AM
I'm pretty sure he meant maxybro. In his haste to be the first to rely to Christmas' next post he made a typo and called me microbro lol

Ohh lol right right icic

Tall Focker
11-09-2017, 05:28 AM

It actually clicks as a new nickname for you hehe

Christmas
11-09-2017, 10:55 AM
An orgy
An orgasm
An uteritis

CunningLinguist
11-09-2017, 11:07 AM
An orgy
An orgasm
An uteritis

I would have said "a uterus" - you ter us
Note the rule is more about the actual sound of the first letter, not the actual letter.

Christmas
11-09-2017, 12:01 PM
bloody hell

but I can't say

an anal sex
or
an oral sex

because I don't count sex
am i right?

on the other hand,
I could say

"The anal sex we had 10 years ago.... ... blah blah"

am i right?

James_jones
11-09-2017, 12:05 PM
I went to an anal sex party on the weekend, it was excellent.

I went to the anal sex party on the weekend, it was excellent.

Both of these make sense?

Christmas
11-09-2017, 12:14 PM
I went to an anal sex party on the weekend, it was excellent.

I went to the anal sex party on the weekend, it was excellent.

Both of these make sense?

I think the second one only looks good?
an anal sex sounds ok too actually.., because it's like .... so many anal sex party on the weekend in Sydney I guess... so If you don't want to let listener/ reader know that what exact ANAL SEX PARTY you went, you could... may..... use An anal sex party/??

jimiuk
11-09-2017, 01:14 PM
If you both know of the party, you would use "the" as you would be referring to something that is known to both of you.

If you don't know of the party, and referring to a random event, you would use "an"...here endeth the lesson (for now)

CunningLinguist
11-09-2017, 01:54 PM
bloody hell

but I can't say

an anal sex
or
an oral sex

because I don't count sex
am i right?

on the other hand,
I could say

"The anal sex we had 10 years ago.... ... blah blah"

am i right?

Yep !

CunningLinguist
11-09-2017, 01:55 PM
I think the second one only looks good?
an anal sex sounds ok too actually.., because it's like .... so many anal sex party on the weekend in Sydney I guess... so If you don't want to let listener/ reader know that what exact ANAL SEX PARTY you went, you could... may..... use An anal sex party/??

Both are ok, how about this: I am having an anal sex party tonight, do you want to cum ?

Azninvasion85
11-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Shit I didn't know that lol, we should start a seperate thread for this

God Member
11-09-2017, 03:11 PM

Actually, Bong Kong, as I have already said on her blog in response to a similar suggestion, that I’m a supporter of Christmas, but it isn’t from a sexual angle. I’m already well taken care of in that regard, and retired from punting a couple of years ago. (I only ever punted between gfs’ just to keep the machinery working.)

It is Chelsea’s efforts in writing that most interest me. Few if any of you could pump out 1500 - 2000 biographically entertaining words as she does. If you could you’d be doing it.

She’s got an interesting back story to draw from and she also relates current events. Eg. Her stone dildo saga. She told anecdotes about her failed relationships while she waited for the dildo to heat up. But then it went cold again, so she had time to tell more anecdotes. It had a comic structure and the absurd context is also funny. Her insights into Korean culture (as at the wedding, and family matters) add other layers.

I see how her writing develops its own momentum as she is putting it down. Related ideas she hadn’t thought of when she begins the piece arise in unexpected and relevant connections. You’ll see the same person at work in her gif ideas (as Azninvasion pointed out.) The gifs often aren’t always literal to the topic, but they hit the spot in often unexpected ways. Humour is the oil of communication, and it is a talent more than most people realise.

These are objective facts about Christmas’s work and they have got nil to do with the fact that she is in possession of a vagina and tits. Except as her female experience informs her writing. I understand however it is the quickest explanation that I’m coming solely from a sexual angle in my support of her. I’m male and she’s female right? So that must be the end of the story. But Microbro, for example, is thinking only with his dick here. Which I suppose literally makes him a dickhead. Or in his case, a microdickhead.

Sure, Chelsea is not exactly D H Lawrence, but you’ll agree she has a unique voice. The forum has seen no-one like her and I admit freely to being encouraging of her efforts.

I also admit I’m being selfish in liking Christmas’s english as it is. I find it entertaining. It doesn’t interfere at all with her communication. She thinks it does, but I think it enhances it. But that is my opinion and experience. So Cunninglinguist was right to chide me about that and I’m sorry for attempting to interfere on her course of self-improvement for my own amusement. But guys, don’t you also prefer her saying

“I want a sexual intercourse!” :D :D

I hardly understand many of the english rules being put down here either. :question:

Christmas
11-09-2017, 03:58 PM
are we getting back to anal topic?

jimiuk
11-09-2017, 05:19 PM
are we getting back to anal topic?

If you insist! :) what was the question again?

God Member
11-09-2017, 05:39 PM

I think it was something about increasingly sized butt plugs to acclimatise the arsehole to accommodation. :shout:

Christmas
11-09-2017, 05:59 PM
my question :

I found "payment" function in wordpress, so I can sell some stuff through paypal/wordpress.
I'm going to Japan and Korea this November, so what if I sell some nice condoms(eg. okamoto/sagami) throufh my blog... would you guys buy it ? kekeke
yeah I think it must be cheaper than Amazon/ebay ..

https://i.imgur.com/zsG7M10.png

puntercouple
11-09-2017, 06:56 PM
We're still waiting for your pimping debut.

Mitch2
11-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Just recently bought about 5 boxes of 0.02 on my recent trip to korea, looking to stock more. I'll buy em off you~

CunningLinguist
11-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Either a anal sex or an anal sex doesn't make sense in English as the word anal is part of a compound adjective and not being used as a noun.

The a/an rule applies to nouns and is omitted for an adjective.

An anal sex would be like saying "I am having a fun".

So much for the westie image now :)

BongKong
11-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Actually, Bong Kong, as I have already said on her blog in response to a similar suggestion, that I’m a supporter of Christmas, but it isn’t from a sexual angle. I’m already well taken care of in that regard, and retired from punting a couple of years ago. (I only ever punted between gfs’ just to keep the machinery working.)

It is Chelsea’s efforts in writing that most interest me. Few if any of you could pump out 1500 - 2000 biographically entertaining words as she does. If you could you’d be doing it.

She’s got an interesting back story to draw from and she also relates current events. Eg. Her stone dildo saga. She told anecdotes about her failed relationships while she waited for the dildo to heat up. But then it went cold again, so she had time to tell more anecdotes. It had a comic structure and the absurd context is also funny. Her insights into Korean culture (as at the wedding, and family matters) add other layers.

I see how her writing develops its own momentum as she is putting it down. Related ideas she hadn’t thought of when she begins the piece arise in unexpected and relevant connections. You’ll see the same person at work in her gif ideas (as Azninvasion pointed out.) The gifs often aren’t always literal to the topic, but they hit the spot in often unexpected ways. Humour is the oil of communication, and it is a talent more than most people realise.

These are objective facts about Christmas’s work and they have got nil to do with the fact that she is in possession of a vagina and tits. Except as her female experience informs her writing. I understand however it is the quickest explanation that I’m coming solely from a sexual angle in my support of her. I’m male and she’s female right? So that must be the end of the story. But Microbro, for example, is thinking only with his dick here. Which I suppose literally makes him a dickhead. Or in his case, a microdickhead.

Sure, Chelsea is not exactly D H Lawrence, but you’ll agree she has a unique voice. The forum has seen no-one like her and I admit freely to being encouraging of her efforts.

I also admit I’m being selfish in liking Christmas’s english as it is. I find it entertaining. It doesn’t interfere at all with her communication. She thinks it does, but I think it enhances it. But that is my opinion and experience. So Cunninglinguist was right to chide me about that and I’m sorry for attempting to interfere on her course of self-improvement for my own amusement. But guys, don’t you also prefer her saying

I hardly understand many of the english rules being put down here either. :question:

Where did microbro name come from?

phoenix555
11-09-2017, 11:29 PM
my question :

I found "payment" function in wordpress, so I can sell some stuff through paypal/wordpress.
I'm going to Japan and Korea this November, so what if I sell some nice condoms(eg. okamoto/sagami) throufh my blog... would you guys buy it ? kekeke

Can you sell Romi?

Christmas
11-09-2017, 11:48 PM
Can you sell Romi?

I'll auction it!

beta101
12-09-2017, 12:08 AM
I'll auction it!

Or her used panty... The golden shower kinda. I want feel like a rich covfefe for once

Christmas
12-09-2017, 12:11 AM
Or her used panty... The golden shower kinda. I want feel like a rich covfefe for once

I'll give you mine for free give me your secret

G$$
12-09-2017, 04:01 AM
my question :

I would be keen to buy okamoto and sagami condoms from you. I would save on shipping by picking them up from you at N5M so I wouldn't mind if you made a bit more of a profit from it as well. Although, if you end up selling a bucket load, I don't know if you want to be flying all those sales back here with your luggage.

Laughandsmile
14-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Airport security are going to think you're running your own safe sex clinic.

Maxybro
14-09-2017, 01:45 AM

Maxybro
14-09-2017, 01:47 AM
Just recently bought about 5 boxes of 0.02 on my recent trip to korea, looking to stock more. I'll buy em off you~

How many more boxes do you need? Bro you know you don't have to wear a condom when you wank right?

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2017, 09:41 AM

GM, well said and please carry on !

I also think that it's so refreshing and entertaining to have Jerry / Christmas / Chelsea among us and share her unique insights and comments from an ex WL, current receptionist, blogger, and Korean In girl's point of view. Her value to this forum - priceless. And the good thing is, she has a good sense of humour and more than capable of holding her own.

Respects sister , Likes, plenty !

Cheeers

bella812
14-09-2017, 10:37 AM
How do I get onto the bandwagon and have a "Ask Bella" thread too?:miao:

Sorry to hijack this sisters!

xoxo Bella

Raybo
14-09-2017, 11:08 AM

xoxo Bella

I guess you could answer the questions that are asked by punters as well. The more the merrier!

Maxybro
14-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Can someone please post a gif of a person vomiting.

Christmas
14-09-2017, 02:02 PM

xoxo Bella

Hi xoxo, are you pussy or dick? can I meet you if I visit your shop?
because I want to see someone who keep saying xoxo
kthxbai xmas

Can someone please post a gif of a person vomiting.

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/42/89/45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2.gif

Christmas
14-09-2017, 02:13 PM
and also question for xoxo

have you worked before?
and now working as mamasan?
or are you boss?
how's working in city feels like?
haymarket means a lots of chinese customers?
when was your last sex?
did you cum?
Are you korean?

you can skip it if you don't want to answer it. but just one thing
can I visit you tonight?

*what time your shop close?

Christmas
14-09-2017, 02:41 PM
GM, well said and please carry on !

I also think that it's so refreshing and entertaining to have Jerry / Christmas / Chelsea among us and share her unique insights and comments from an ex WL, current receptionist, blogger, and Korean In girl's point of view. Her value to this forum - priceless. And the good thing is, she has a good sense of humour and more than capable of holding her own.

Respects sister , Likes, plenty !

Cheeers

San que uncle!! But you don't want to see Abva? Her boobs are like same size of my head

bella812
14-09-2017, 02:45 PM
and also question for xoxo

have you worked before?
Sure I have worked before.

and now working as mamasan?
Yes I am now working as mamasan.

or are you boss?
I can only be as bossy as the masseurs allow me to be.

how's working in city feels like?
Working in the city feels like any other cities.

haymarket means a lots of chinese customers?
demographically Haymarket has a lot of chinese therefore alot of potential chinese customers.

when was your last sex?
That depends on what kind of sex and I can respond to you accordingly.

did you cum?
By cum, did you mean orgasm or literately cumming?

Are you korean?
Nope I am not korean.

you can skip it if you don't want to answer it. but just one thing
can I visit you tonight?
Yes you can certainly visit me tonight.

*what time your shop close?
We usually take our last booking at 9pm.

Christmas
14-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Nice.. i'll head to city as soon as I finish my work done
You want icecream? Or milk tea
Or coffee

and I also highly recommend you to add your signature, wechat ID/Phone number etc
I don't know how do I contact you in person?
do girls do normal massage as well?
(if so, Xmas is looking for a massage gang. anyone who wants join, let me know)

Christmas
14-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Entourage assemble!

yahhhh like this

https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F27cfe6b7-8cb3-45fa-84e9-9d7d11fd1362.jpg

bella812
14-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Nice.. i'll head to city as soon as I finish my work done
You want icecream? Or milk tea
Or coffee

and I also highly recommend you to add your signature, wechat ID/Phone number etc
I don't know how do I contact you in person?
do girls do normal massage as well?
(if so, Xmas is looking for a massage gang. anyone who wants join, let me know)

Hi Christmas,

Not sure if you are passive aggressive or you are just chatting. :miao:

My details are on my shop roster page. And you are serious about showing up then let me know. Ours is a massage shop of cos the girls do normal massage. If you or Xmas are looking for excellent massage I have two very competent masseurs on today. Do you want to make a booking?

My shop details are as below:

Bella Massage
Level 1 of 812B George Street, Haymarket
Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

Christmas
14-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Hi Christmas,

Not sure if you are passive aggressive or you are just chatting. :miao:

My details are on my shop roster page. And you are serious about showing up then let me know. Ours is a massage shop of cos the girls do normal massage. If you or Xmas are looking for excellent massage I have two very competent masseurs on today. Do you want to make a booking?

My shop details are as below:

Bella Massage
Level 1 of 812B George Street, Haymarket
Mobile No.: 0481 159 404
WeChat Id: Bella_Massage812

what do you mean by 'passive aggressive'
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfh5S0uBtCiQ_EwuUpGzxWAuVqfe-XWJTaQZTHaRy32GEE-AbExA
anyway I booked @7pm with 'elsa'
so see you !!!

bella812
14-09-2017, 03:25 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfh5S0uBtCiQ_EwuUpGzxWAuVqfe-XWJTaQZTHaRy32GEE-AbExA
so see you !!!

Woohoo!:) See you soon. My receptionist told me about a girl booking.

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2017, 03:37 PM
yahhhh like this

https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F27cfe6b7-8cb3-45fa-84e9-9d7d11fd1362.jpg

Haha, that's not an entourage, this one IS !

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b803da5ee3c5072f45041b46ffeba67e/tumblr_oh9kyqIB2K1vppt4xo1_1280.jpg

phoenix555
14-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Woohoo!:) See you soon. My receptionist told me about a girl booking.

So is there body to body and happy ending for a girl as well?

And to Christmas: what is massage gang?

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2017, 03:46 PM
so see you !!!

If I'm a free man, I'll come to the shop and give Jerry a free double with Elsa ........ haha

Mitch2
14-09-2017, 05:48 PM
How many more boxes do you need? Bro you know you don't have to wear a condom when you wank right?

Hard to get here so stock up on it when there is a chance..

farrk didnt know people go bare when fapping...

BBJseeka
14-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Pm with details xmas and babycat..

I want a decent puny with ethier of you aus99 highly renounded ladys x

woods23
14-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Xmas !!! 7pm @Bella's massage? Maxy heat up the BBQ bro:miao: let's go I'm in hehe .

phoenix555
14-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Xmas !!! 7pm @Bella's massage? Maxy heat up the BBQ bro:miao: let's go I'm in hehe .

Suddenly there will be a bunch of people at Bella Massage at 7pm

x11
14-09-2017, 07:48 PM
jerry.... just in case you don't know xoxo usually means kisses.... you seem to have used it as a first name. not sure if bella meant it as a first name or kisses

cmk76
14-09-2017, 08:03 PM
so see you !!!

You are one funny cxxx... Don't forget an AR...

beta101
14-09-2017, 08:44 PM
$5 on the gangster korean girl lol

Xmas fighting lol

Christmas
14-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Arrived there a bit earlier and now i am walking back to my car. Damn it's busy shop! I was sorry to interrupt her business! :/

AR for Elsa later tonight @ chelseastayshealthy.com

ps I know what's xoxo

BongKong
14-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Arrived there a bit earlier and now i am walking back to my car. Damn it's busy shop! I was sorry to interrupt her business! :/

ps I know what's xoxo

Did she pull out a stone dildo for you?

Maxybro
14-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Hard to get here so stock up on it when there is a chance..

farrk didnt know people go bare when fapping...

Try it bro bbf.....

Christmas
14-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Did she pull out a stone dildo for you?

no :mad: should've brought ! :mad:

Ours is a massage shop of cos the girls do normal massage.

I believed this 100%
am I naive
omg

Brothelcreeper
14-09-2017, 09:58 PM

ps I know what's xoxo

Girl on girl action, orgasms, pussy licking....can't wait

BongKong
14-09-2017, 10:12 PM
no :mad: should've brought ! :mad:

I believed this 100%
am I naive
omg

Yes naive lol.

Did they at least slip you a finger or two?

Brothelcreeper
14-09-2017, 10:24 PM
This is what I reckon happened.

Christmas started off face down, out comes the oil. Elsa gives a full body massage and then starts off with her oily fingers down in between Christmas's legs. She feels Christmas's pussy which by now is wet and swollen, she asks Christmas to turn over. She pours oil all over Christmas's tits and pussy and massages them both sensually. Christmas reaches up and unhooks Elsa's bra and her massive tits fall out.

Christmas lubes their tits up and they rub their chests together whilst Elsa slips two fingers inside Christmas's pussy. They kiss. Christmas opens her legs wide and Elsa goes down for some DATY in 69. She licks Christmas to a massive orgasm whilst Christmas hammers Elsa's pussy hard with her finger. Elsa squirts all over Christmas's face. They have a shower together kissing passionately. Elsa gets out a 10 inch black dildo and hammers Christmas's pussy hard until she cums. They dry themselves off, still kissing, Christmas leaves and tips Elsa $50 on the way out with a huge smile on her face. "You are No1 sexy" shouts Elsa to Christmas as she wanders off into the cold night.

God Member
14-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Except that Christmas says on her blog that she is "200% straight."

This massage situation arose by chance when Bella chimed into the thread. But Chelsea has built up the anticipation and she is going to get record hits on her blog when the review lands. :shout:

But it is just going to be a simple massage guys! :shout:

BongKong
14-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Except that Christmas says on her blog that she is "200% straight."

This massage situation arose by chance when Bella chimed into the thread. But Chelsea has built up the anticipation and she is going to get record hits on her blog when the review lands. :shout:

But it is just going to be a simple massage guys! :shout:

:shout: im sure you'll still cream your pants lol:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

Laughandsmile
15-09-2017, 01:29 AM
I get this all the time in ML shop but you may be able to answer too Christmas...

They always ask you "Where do you live?" or "Do you live near here?" I think it's so they can guess the chance of you coming back, and if so make more of an effort.

Can you explain, or is it another business secret :shout:

Christmas
15-09-2017, 01:40 AM
sorry I just got back from work.
I'll write from now :(
to sum up : upset
sorry can't reply all to snapchat msg
it's too many
I'll reply it all tomorrow
I need to write AR first

I get this all the time in ML shop but you may be able to answer too Christmas...

They always ask you "Where do you live?" or "Do you live near here?" I think it's so they can guess the chance of you coming back, and if so make more of an effort.

Can you explain, or is it another business secret :shout:

they are just saying

Laughandsmile
15-09-2017, 02:48 AM
they are just saying
Ah right guess I'm overthinking things. They just say it so much, almost every ML says it.

to sum up : upset
Look after yourself now! It was R U OK day today... tomorrow is How R U Now day?

Mao
15-09-2017, 06:28 AM
This is a question for Christmas (or anyone who feels they qualify to answer). Ive read your story and blog. You came to Sydney at 25 with nothing and worked out a life for youtself. My question is how did you have the confidence for all of this? To start a new life in another country with nothing at such a young age? To just go into sex work the moment you arrived in Sydney? How does one develop this self-confidence and boldness?

I cannot imagine myself dropping everything and starting a new life in seoul korea with nothing.

Edit: i just read your post on a mamasan getting bashed.

It happened to me once @gladesville
big lebo guy wanted to bash me but I liked to be punched anyway
so I was waiting until he punches me
He eventually didn't, pussy!! and didn't get any money back either
tsk tsk!
How do you have so much strength? How are you not afraid of getting punched by a big guy?

CunningLinguist
15-09-2017, 09:04 AM
I need to write AR first

Great AR !
https://chelseastayshealthy.com/

Raybo
15-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Great AR !

Thats actually 5 minutes of my life i wont get back. AFS.

Christmas
15-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Great AR !
THANKS CL ❤️ XOXO

This is a question for Christmas (or anyone who feels they qualify to answer). Ive read your story and blog. You came to Sydney at 25 with nothing and worked out a life for youtself. My question is how did you have the confidence for all of this? To start a new life in another country with nothing at such a young age? To just go into sex work the moment you arrived in Sydney? How does one develop this self-confidence and boldness?
How do you have so much strength? How are you not afraid of getting punched by a big guy?

maybe I'm lying, I maybe pretend strong but vulnerable as fuck you know? I'm only 50kg.
hmmm... somehow if you have nothing to lose... you become strong I suppose...and no..It wasn't afraid- not afraid. I like to be punished.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/428/075/30a.jpeg

Thats actually 5 minutes of my life i wont get back. AFS.
what's AFS stands for?

Alungonorrhea fucks sake?
Absent Father Syndrome?
Alpha Female Sucks?
Australian Football Season?
Arigatou Fuckin-gozaima S?

Ah right guess I'm overthinking things. They just say it so much, almost every ML says it.
Look after yourself now! It was R U OK day today... tomorrow is How R U Now day?

Haha, doesn't it make more sense then? why everyone ask same questions...
thank you for caring me btw :o I'll !! :o

Christmas
15-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Christmas, I am in love with you even though I've:

a) Never met you.
b) Not a big fan of tattoos.
c) I'd feel like the biggest nancy boy with you.

I must say I was hoping to read that the girl helped you cum, but maybe that's just my sick depraved mind filled with first-time lesbian fantasies.

If you want a GREAT massage visit one of the decent looking Thai shops on Military Road, Neutral Bay. They take massage seriously there.

If you want to become a minor YouTube sensation PM me (not in a sexy way, but in a gurl-is-sassy-and-famous kind of way). You have comedic talent.

Oh yes, and anything other than a B-cup is too big IMHO. Don't be initiate by chicks with large breasts. They ain't so nice.

xoxo

omg thank you xoxo
I love you too because you love me. yeah too bad she couldn't even make me wet :mad:
for sure, oneday I want to make youtube channel, want to interview normal people like what I did when I worked. an hour interview session with stranger! woo hoo! thanks again, even though I wasted my precious time, money, and energy... because you and my other friends like it
so I think it was worth to visit

JOKES

xoxo

Christmas
15-09-2017, 01:52 PM
next target : Mimi @burwood
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?69285-Mimi-from-Burwood

the chance of seeing Alungonorrhea + crazycatlady together is priceless

Mitch2
15-09-2017, 02:29 PM
the chance of seeing Alungonorrhea + crazycatlady together is priceless[/QUOTE]

ALUNGONORREA... LOL X two hundred

This just brightened up my day...

Honestly, your a gold jerry.

BongKong
15-09-2017, 02:35 PM
omg thank you xoxo
I love you too because you love me. yeah too bad she couldn't even make me wet :mad:
for sure, oneday I want to make youtube channel, want to interview normal people like what I did when I worked. an hour interview session with stranger! woo hoo! thanks again, even though I wasted my precious time, money, and energy... because you and my other friends like it
so I think it was worth to visit

JOKES

xoxo

Finally read the full review - whikst eating a Chinaman gaytime.

You should of at least ditched the undies to see what happened. That would of made a more interesting finale.

She may of given you a little button rub - could of made it a better ending and at least covered the underwear expense.

Christmas
15-09-2017, 08:11 PM

You should of at least ditched the undies to see what happened. That would of made a more interesting finale.

She may of given you a little button rub - could of made it a better ending and at least covered the underwear expense.

She surely did, almost ruptured me.

Christmas
15-09-2017, 08:12 PM

She surely did, almost ruptured me.

Mao
15-09-2017, 08:40 PM
maybe I'm lying, I maybe pretend strong but vulnerable as fuck you know? I'm only 50kg.
hmmm... somehow if you have nothing to lose... you become strong I suppose...and no..It wasn't afraid- not afraid. I like to be punished.
I know youre not physically strong but i mean you came to another country you've never been before with nothng then got into sex work just like that. Not everyone can has that strength. How do you have it? I wish i had this kind of strength

So when the big lebo threatened to punch you. Your heart wasnt racing from fear? Arent you afraid of bruising or injuries or maybe the possibility permanent injuries from being bashed?

x11
15-09-2017, 10:00 PM
xoxo... the sauce? ate you talking about xo sauce this time jerry? :p

lockhart
15-09-2017, 10:52 PM
THANKS CL ❤️ XOXO

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/428/075/30a.jpeg

what's AFS stands for?

Absent Father Syndrome?
Alpha Female Sucks?

Haha, doesn't it make more sense then? why everyone ask same questions...
thank you for caring me btw :o I'll !! :o

"Alungonorrhea" - , what a descriptive JR ! Xmas u really got talent!

Sam88
16-09-2017, 12:58 AM
HAHAH HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOUR AR CHRISTMAS!! Thanks for sharing !! very interesting perspective !:shout:

cassius
16-09-2017, 12:31 PM
where is her ar? ami going blind?

shootermcgavin
16-09-2017, 12:55 PM
I have an actual serious question for Christmas: Who did your sleeve?

Laughandsmile
16-09-2017, 03:35 PM
where is her ar? ami going blind?

https://chelseastayshealthy.com/2017/09/15/elsa-cbd-bella-massage/

The link is in her signature, so I assume it's okay to post here?

Christmas
17-09-2017, 08:37 PM
I have an actual serious question for Christmas: Who did your sleeve?
his portfolio : https://www.instagram.com/_kyeongho_/
shame he's leaving AUS next month :(

I know youre not physically strong but i mean you came to another country you've never been before with nothng then got into sex work just like that. Not everyone can has that strength. How do you have it? I wish i had this kind of strength
So when the big lebo threatened to punch you. Your heart wasnt racing from fear? Arent you afraid of bruising or injuries or maybe the possibility permanent injuries from being bashed?

thanks for giving me an awesome idea, I'll try to write about this :o on my blog. not here.. hehehehhhe

my question to everyone who knows a bit about word press
my blog hits 1000 view last Friday
why it's still $0
am I getting paid later
or never
ㅜㅜ
https://i.imgur.com/QOM3KSB.png

shootermcgavin
17-09-2017, 08:54 PM
shame he's leaving AUS next month

Mimi's leaving!? That sucks, he just started at Authentink too. Good spot in a busy shop. I've gotten work from him in the past. Lovely dude, super gentle.

beta101
17-09-2017, 08:57 PM
shame he's leaving AUS next month :(

thanks for giving me an awesome idea, I'll try to write about this :o on my blog. not here.. hehehehhhe

why it's still $0
am I getting paid later
or never
ㅜㅜ
https://i.imgur.com/QOM3KSB.png

https://wordads.co/faq/
Q: How and when do I get paid?
A: WordAds pays monthly via PayPal. Payments are sent around the last day of the following month. If you earned less than $100 in a given month, your earnings will carry over to the next month instead.

Christmas
17-09-2017, 09:15 PM
https://wordads.co/faq/
Q: How and when do I get paid?
A: WordAds pays monthly via PayPal. Payments are sent around the last day of the following month. If you earned less than $100 in a given month, your earnings will carry over to the next month instead.

LOVE YOU, from Korean girl ㅋ
but I thought it's more than a month now! am I paranoid... if I get money A LOT, I'll buy mother fuckin macbook air so I can blog whole day everyday.

Mimi's leaving!? That sucks, he just started at Authentink too. Good spot in a busy shop. I've gotten work from him in the past. Lovely dude, super gentle.

really! we might been bump into then!!!
I've been knowing him since he was in paddington, then innervision moved to redfern.. oohhh I'm so glad to see someone who got inked by mimi :o
so whole my left arm, and my left upper thigh is from Mimi. I liked him so much, but he hated me because I am noisy while I'm getting tatts... he often complained "can you not"

beta101
17-09-2017, 09:33 PM
lololol i love it <3

shootermcgavin
17-09-2017, 09:45 PM
really! we might been bump into then!!!
I've been knowing him since he was in paddington, then innervision moved to redfern.. oohhh I'm so glad to see someone who got inked by mimi :o
so whole my left arm, and my left upper thigh is from Mimi. I liked him so much, but he hated me because I am noisy while I'm getting tatts... he often complained "can you not"

Man you're lucky. I don't have any massive pieces from him like yours. I was hoping to get my feet done by him but not sure I'll have time now as I've got a another big project underway and feet take a while to heal. Sydney scene is definitely going to be weaker when he goes! Nobody has his style.

Did he say why he's leaving or is it just time to move on? He headed back to Korea?

CunningLinguist
18-09-2017, 12:37 AM
Christmas since you like tatoos, have you ever thought of getting a heart-shaped nipple/areola tatoo ?
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/502151427177407493/

Laughandsmile
18-09-2017, 01:19 AM
why it's still $0
am I getting paid later
or never
ㅜㅜ

Been working with WordPress for years, though never used WordAds.

That doesn't look right. At the very least you should have $0.01 cent in total earnings after 1000 views. Total earnings should show how much your site has generated, even if you haven't been paid into your account yet.

Can you check whether you ads are paid by "Impressions" or by "Clicks"? If it is set to Clicks, you could get 1,000,000 views but $0.00 if no one clicked your ads.

I also notice that you have 2 ads below your latest post. A) Do you need 2 ads there? B) If you keep clicking "Older posts" to read more, no new ads show. That means whether someone reads 1 post or 10 posts, they generate the same number of ad impressions for you. I would recommend only having 1 ad, but for every post.

God Member
18-09-2017, 03:31 PM
what's AFS stands for?

Absent Father Syndrome?
Alpha Female Sucks?

Har har! - that last one kills me especially.. :shout: :shout:

DeepImpact
18-09-2017, 09:51 PM
I have a question for Christmas about customers that don't stay.

What are the most common reasons that guys give for not staying when they don't want to tell the truth such as they left their wallet in the car and are some brutally honest and say the girls just aren't good looking enough, too tall, too short, too old, too young, too many pimples, don't like nose jobs etc?

Mao
19-09-2017, 12:32 AM
Great! I actually wanted you to write about this on your blog but i feel id be asking for too much. I look forward to the day it become available on your blog :)

Christmas
19-09-2017, 12:37 AM
I have a question for Christmas about customers that don't stay.

What are the most common reasons that guys give for not staying when they don't want to tell the truth such as they left their wallet in the car and are some brutally honest and say the girls just aren't good looking enough, too tall, too short, too old, too young, too many pimples, don't like nose jobs etc?

oh, usually they say straight forward, they don't like anyone here. maybe because i ask straight forward, like
"you don;t like anyone ?!" ㅎㅎㅎ

and others are like you said
"where's the closest ATM machine?" ㅎㅎㅎ similar to "i will bring my wallet from my car"
damn people can't use "where's the closest ATM machine?" @42 since they have ATM machine just in front of receptionist desk.

Christmas
19-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Christmas, you'd make more money from YouTube with short, weekly entertaining and sassy (yes, sassy) video blog featuring video diary, review and interviews. God it would be popular, but your anonymity would go South as your popularity went North.

If dumb car review blogs on YouTube can get 1M followers and $30k per year, I'm sure you could double that.

yes it sure is tempting. I want to do it! but... as you said I'm worrying...about my unique voice, face and tattoo will be too easy to figure out who I am.
hmm... hehehe...

Been working with WordPress for years, though never used WordAds.

That doesn't look right. At the very least you should have $0.01 cent in total earnings after 1000 views. Total earnings should show how much your site has generated, even if you haven't been paid into your account yet.

Can you check whether you ads are paid by "Impressions" or by "Clicks"? If it is set to Clicks, you could get 1,000,000 views but $0.00 if no one clicked your ads.

I also notice that you have 2 ads below your latest post. A) Do you need 2 ads there? B) If you keep clicking "Older posts" to read more, no new ads show. That means whether someone reads 1 post or 10 posts, they generate the same number of ad impressions for you. I would recommend only having 1 ad, but for every post.

I thought It's been already a month but... I don't know.. I want money
since I spent $9 more on Bella today...

Christmas
19-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Christmas, in all seriousness, did you get touched by Elsa at Bella, were you hoping for that, or did you just want a real massage?

I was like 50% mucking around 50% wanted good massage. hehe
the one I usually go, (Kim's clinic @straty/@eastwood) cost $90 an hour but guarantee they give good massage but wanted to try cheaper one if it's any good.
and also I've never been to this kind of R&T place so wanted to have a tour too ㅋㅋ

Christmas
19-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Have a guess what it is, and get $20 off coupon today~! no expiry date~!!!
(harrycd, targarjaajaka are not allowed to answer)

1. what is this?
http://www.orwelltruckandvan.co.uk/perch/resources/mercedes-benz-sprinter-for-sale-panel-van-ipswich-norwich-newmarket-colchester-w530h327.png
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Red_Apple.jpg/1200px-Red_Apple.jpg
http://media.ottobock.com/_web-site/service-fabrication/lower-limb/silicone_cover_leg_prosthesis/images/_35311_dsc8645_169_4c_wb_4c_1_1_teaser_onecolumn_b order.jpg

2. what is this?
https://media.giphy.com/media/dr6toZX3D1O8/giphy.gif
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91cLwKu6byL._SY450_.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE6YaLtctcI

*making coupons...*
https://media.giphy.com/media/uchGqpI5drRdK/giphy.gif

Christmas
19-09-2017, 01:34 PM
3. what is this?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1883707/images/o-DIARY-facebook.jpg

harrycd
19-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Oh god that van one is so retarded.

Christmas
19-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Gaiz, PM me and send me $20 via PayPal and I will tell you the answers to all three.

LOL
can you

https://media.quiksilver.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/image/1000x1000/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/q/eqkws03055_quiksilver_boys_2_7_beach_short_dream_w eaver_short_bpt0_1_h.jpg
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/d/de/Up_ver4_xlg.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110414093901

God Member
19-09-2017, 04:15 PM

1. what is this?
http://www.orwelltruckandvan.co.uk/perch/resources/mercedes-benz-sprinter-for-sale-panel-van-ipswich-norwich-newmarket-colchester-w530h327.png
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/15/Red_Apple.jpg/1200px-Red_Apple.jpg
http://media.ottobock.com/_web-site/service-fabrication/lower-limb/silicone_cover_leg_prosthesis/images/_35311_dsc8645_169_4c_wb_4c_1_1_teaser_onecolumn_b order.jpg

I have no idea about any of these riddles. A van, an apple and a leg? How are they connnected to make a clever answer? They are SO UNCONNECTED. I have no idea about it. It is a FIENDISHLY DIFFICULT riddle. It is worth a $100 not $20 for the effort.

No-one else is coming up with an answer either. Harry cd is claiming he has one, but won't say. I hate these type of abstract questions!:amazing:

DroolOnYou
19-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Christmas, can you give a hint?
It is object name or animal name or something like that?

Christmas
19-09-2017, 05:08 PM
you shouldn't over think. just repeat van-apple-leg few times and you'd get an answer.

harrycd
19-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Try repeating it with a overly racist fob accent.

corvus
19-09-2017, 09:04 PM
you shouldn't over think. just repeat van-apple-leg few times and you'd get an answer.

Can we have a clue?:)

I tried to say it with an accent and still didn't get it

beta101
19-09-2017, 09:33 PM
Hump a leg

.... ?

harrycd
19-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Can we have a clue?:)

I tried to say it with an accent and still didn't get it

Koreans tend to pronounce /v/ like /b/ and /f/ like /p/

God Member
19-09-2017, 09:55 PM
At this rate no **** is getting a $20 off voucher! :shout:

BongKong
19-09-2017, 10:08 PM

1. what is this?

2. what is this?
https://media.giphy.com/media/dr6toZX3D1O8/giphy.gif
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91cLwKu6byL._SY450_.jpg

*making coupons...*

1. No idea

2. Gonorrhea

3. Diarreah

BongKong
19-09-2017, 10:15 PM
1. No idea

2. Gonorrhea

3. Diarreah

1. Ban apple poof??

Miyamoto
19-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Guessed the same as BongKong for 2 and 3, and like BongKong for 1

Miyamoto
19-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Fuck,

1. Ben Affleck

2. Gonorrhea

3. Diarrreah

woods23
19-09-2017, 10:24 PM
At this rate no **** is getting a $20 off voucher! :shout:

Free anal be more like it ...maybe getting anal is more easier lol :question:

BongKong
19-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Fuck,

1. Ben Affleck

2. Gonorrhea

3. Diarrreah

Nice

Fucking writing 15 characters

Christmas
20-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Fuck,

1. Ben Affleck

2. Gonorrhea

3. Diarrreah

Nice work miyamoto san!
Please visit https://i.imgur.com/sl8P9Ot.jpg no5 so i can give you $20 off ☺️ Let me know before you come... thanksu

Sam88
20-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Haha i kept repeating and saw the tips from harrycd and figured out as well.. funny! keep it coming Christmas !

Tall Focker
20-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Damn I must be a dumbfuck cause I don't get this shit

corvus
20-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Fuck,

1. Ben Affleck

2. Gonorrhea

3. Diarrreah

Lol ben Affleck!

God Member
20-09-2017, 01:25 PM
Having to know Korean pronunciation first made it pretty tough! :question: :burn:

My thinking is pretty literal. eg. When I see a seaweed packet, I think "seaweed". And when an ape is telling me to go, well I just fucken go! :shout:

But what unknown genius was able to figure out "diarreah" from the coupon dispensing machine? Xmas was offering coupons, so it made this gif even more literal than the other ones. Her red herring truly made it fiendishly difficult. I'm sorry, but the fact it ryhmes with Gonoreah is just not enough of a clue. F**k, the guy must be an unknown genius. :amazing:

Miyamoto
20-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Having to know Korean pronunciation first made it pretty tough! :question: :burn:

My thinking is pretty literal. eg. When I see a seaweed packet, I think "seaweed". And when an ape is telling me to go, well I just fucken go! :shout:

But what unknown genius was able to figure out "diarreah" from the coupon dispensing machine? Xmas was offering coupons, so it made this gif even more literal than the other ones. Her red herring truly made it fiendishly difficult. I'm sorry, but the fact it ryhmes with Gonoreah is just not enough of a clue. F**k, the guy must be an unknown genius. :amazing:

1. Van + apple + leg substituting the letters to allow for Korean pronunciation became ban affle leg, ban affleg, Ben Affleck

2. Go + nori + ah became gonorhea

3. The third wasn't the ticket machine, it was dear diary + ah, diarrhea

God Member
20-09-2017, 05:25 PM
[SIZE=7][B]

*making coupons...*

I thought this was the third riddle, and that the tickets coming out of the machine was supposed to be diarreah..:spook:

Christmas
20-09-2017, 09:46 PM
This is fascinating !!!!!!
What is this?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/KXw-uhnN_mQ1s-aGwV7tpiHtuPYw9VbQOJvnmoVCfBFv6P9qYBOnwm_TEjeHYwbj 45KE2Mm0cEtbPh3sGhZxB_gYM9j9fhTofGBPL9LEIkfSVUWL80 qUeg=w443-h332-nc

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHPgBc_ofGrQYm-SfCMDFLhb-TyumtY9LhuSWmwqhQjGYh1Aiplp_Zu6TF

BongKong
20-09-2017, 09:47 PM
This is fascinating !!!!!!
What is this?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/KXw-uhnN_mQ1s-aGwV7tpiHtuPYw9VbQOJvnmoVCfBFv6P9qYBOnwm_TEjeHYwbj 45KE2Mm0cEtbPh3sGhZxB_gYM9j9fhTofGBPL9LEIkfSVUWL80 qUeg=w443-h332-nc

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHPgBc_ofGrQYm-SfCMDFLhb-TyumtY9LhuSWmwqhQjGYh1Aiplp_Zu6TF

Easy

Dildo.....come on

Christmas
20-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Wtf... i thought it's so good. Ok...i 'll try again...

https://media3.giphy.com/media/nZmVQ6MBPhmUg/200_s.gif
http://startcooking.com/public/IMG_7633.JPG

BongKong
20-09-2017, 10:20 PM

Asprin??

Dunno if thats right

Christmas
20-09-2017, 10:29 PM
how the heck Aspirin come up

BongKong
20-09-2017, 10:34 PM
how the heck Aspirin come up

Ehhh + spring onion = esprin = asprin lol

I got no idea with this one

Or is it a leek or a shallot??

A-league??

Or Eric?

harrycd
20-09-2017, 10:37 PM
Aspiring Onion or Sherlock Scallion

Eric is probably it, eh + leek

Miyamoto
20-09-2017, 10:39 PM
BongKong, I get it

Ehhhspringonion=ehhspring=aspirin

But i've got nothing else, this ones got me stumped

BongKong
20-09-2017, 10:44 PM
BongKong, I get it

Ehhhspringonion=ehhspring=aspirin

But i've got nothing else, this ones got me stumped

Yeah its a hard one.

Although im still impressed you got the Affleck one.

You make these up yourself Xmas?

Christmas
20-09-2017, 11:22 PM
What do you mean BK you got it right
was Eric... you mind reader

Eric diaryahhh gonoriahhh ban apple leg I made it
dill dough actually I found it from N2 tonight.. I thought it's freakin awesome but apparently too easy!

BongKong
20-09-2017, 11:33 PM
What do you mean BK you got it right
was Eric... you mind reader

Eric diaryahhh gonoriahhh ban apple leg I made it
dill dough actually I found it from N2 tonight.. I thought it's freakin awesome but apparently too easy!

Ohh yeah.

Nice job with these. Bit of fun trying to guess them - bit of brain training

Christmas
20-09-2017, 11:40 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTysYTFbYK53_0TlJyzVrXtTs5xd5LdG cYx8aFN086DmaLFIcWPDw

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdYN1CMGHnyGRdoxHGqfmzCXgPPbOkn fd026SavSGXQYKvpBSj

Christmas
20-09-2017, 11:46 PM
http://www.chicagonow.com/parenting-without-a-parachute/files/2012/03/momtattoo.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EREslkansFA/maxresdefault.jpg

BongKong
20-09-2017, 11:46 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTysYTFbYK53_0TlJyzVrXtTs5xd5LdG cYx8aFN086DmaLFIcWPDw

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdYN1CMGHnyGRdoxHGqfmzCXgPPbOkn fd026SavSGXQYKvpBSj

Broccoli

BongKong
21-09-2017, 12:27 AM
http://www.chicagonow.com/parenting-without-a-parachute/files/2012/03/momtattoo.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EREslkansFA/maxresdefault.jpg

Momo??

Lokhdhskwudns

Christmas
21-09-2017, 12:45 AM
Momo??

Lokhdhskwudns

Wow... I never expected.... wow...smart..,,.
but you got wrong answer for first one
try it agian

BongKong
21-09-2017, 12:47 AM
Lol let me look again then

Fuck this is hard then i thought i had it.....like rock + cali = brocali = brocolli

God Member
21-09-2017, 01:21 AM

eschallots.

It is another name for spring onions I think. :D

towelsniffer
21-09-2017, 04:27 AM

Rock band/rock bottom (bikini bottom)/dumb as a rock/california rock band/rockin body/girls rock?

blackpearl
21-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Stone cold bitch lol

BongKong
22-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Wow... I never expected.... wow...smart..,,.
but you got wrong answer for first one
try it agian

Xmas whats the answer mofo?

Or give me a clue

Christmas
22-09-2017, 11:18 AM
yeah i'll just answer it! answer was locksmith!!!

https://ci.phncdn.com/videos/201405/18/26986101/original/(m=ecuKGgaaaa)(mh=MpoLYiRp_zWeQ1xj)10.jpg