Name: Marisa (Taiwan)

Address: 165 Canterbury Road Canterbury 2193

Date: 1st November 2023

Rates: $60 for 1 hour.

Wechat: Canterbury_massage

Size/shape: 152cm 49kg C cup nice fit body

Value for money/recommend?: yes

Details:
    I had a day off work and was doing some shopping in Canterbury when I noticed the big 165 sign located in between 2 other massage shops, i remembered reading some reviews about this new shop which was under new management so decided to have a quick session and find out for myself if the place was any good.
    I walked through the back entrance and was greeted by a lovely lady (forgot her name), she took me straight into the room and decided on booking Marisa as she was the only one available. Exchanged papers and was left to get ready in the room. Not soon after in walks in Marisa wearing a black dress she asks how I was and what I would like, I asked for a hard massage and she definitely delivered. The massage was great a lot of pressure on the lower back where I needed it and slowly but surely gave me a lot of little tickles around my ass and balls. She has definitely had some practice and knew exactly what she was doing, I give the massage a 8-10.

Part 2:
    I turned over and she asked if I wanted any extras we settled on a NHJ and exchange papers. She removed her clothing to reveal a very fit body the boobs look great but I think they may have been bolt ons, hard to tell but if they were fake the surgeon did a great job. She began with a nice cat bath and gently teasing my cock, soon after she began stroking faster and faster, she definitely kept the right amount of pressure and speed as it wasn’t long before I exploded my load all over my stomach. Great job I said as she gently pulled away and began to clean up while I caught my breath.
    Said our goodbyes and left, overall a good session, and would definitely return to check out Lucy, which the hostess highly recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing good intel
    Marisa sounds good 👍 looking forward to see this Taiwan girl

Shop Owner
    Marisa 23yo 158cm 52kg Very beautiful and friendly top service top massage On Special $50 for 30 minutes massage Very popular lots bookings

Marisa after reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...oad-Canterbury

Marisa after reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...my-and-Malisah
    Walk In Welcome
    On Special $50 For 30 Minutes Relaxing Hot Massage
    Mobile: 0432812988

165 Canterbury Road Canterbury 2193
    http://www.165CanterburyMassage.com.au
    Whole Relax Massage
    30 minutes-$55 (Now $50)
    45 minutes-$80 (Now $70)