NOTE: Above should be PSE not PSW. Can't edit the heading after submission. Sorry folks.

I booked to see Jessica based on ShuRin's review as I am a sucker for a really good BJ - and am very glad I did.

She is indeep young, pretty, tall, thin, very well endowed.

Note: When I saw her she was wearing the above Bikini if anyone is wondering "if the photos are real"

479 describes her English as "limited", and that is true - so long as by "limited" you mean "limited to 2 words - 'baby' and 'thank you'".
Personally I would just leave "english" off the list of languages spoken ...
When it because obvious we have just 1 or 2 works in common I was a bit apprehensive - but I need not have been - we communicated just fine with our bodies, play acting and gestures.

I am a bit "odd" from a "punter" perspective.
I feed off the pleasure of the woman I am with - which can be tricky in a brothel setting for a number of reasons.
For me DATY well received and a great BBBJ with CIM is better than straight intercourse, and so I often - even in a Diamond booking - don't end up having intercourse as I am enjoying the DATY and BJ too much.
That was the case here.
So if you want to know how Jessica is for actual sex, hop over to ShuRin's review linked to above.

For the rest of us ...

After a nice shower, with some soapy body sliding and BJ we were off to the bed.
Despite us having no language in common Jessica was happy for me to interrupt her routine, lay her down, and pay some attention to her body.

Exploring what she liked was a pleasure (and yes, those magnificent, firm, natural breasts are quite responsive).
Instead of the often-encountered over-the-top fake moaning where everything you touch is causing the lady to orgasm, Jessica was giving me enough feedback to help me find what she liked.
Eventually I worked my way between her legs with my tongue and that is where it got very interesting.
Jessica really really likes DATY.

I did the normal licking soften, slow, hard, fast. Sucking and tongue fucking.
All the normal things you do to explore what a lady likes when you DATY her for the 1st time.
With many WL it is a bit of a marathon exploration as they are a bit tuned out and not expecting much. It takes some and work to start to get an honest reaction. (Generally the real reaction starts when the fake moaning stops)
Not at all the case with Jessica! She was fully engages very quickly.

After just a few minutes she was guiding me, moving my head to the right position, changing the position of her hips to enhance the sensation
Using her hands to expose the bits of her pussy she wanted licked. Clasping mine, guiding then to her breasts to stroke and tease them as I ate her out.
Trapping my head between her thighs as she fucked herself on my tongue.
Rubbing her feel and legs down by back.

Is was fabulous.
There is little better than a sexy young thing writhing with pleasure from what you are doing, and Jessica was really going to town.

Suddenly she stopped, spun around and attacked my cock with her mouth, going hard with a deep, powerful BBBJ.
As she did so she offered herself to me again for DATY and we were quickly in a 69, teasing each other and competing to see who could distract the other (if a woman is getting good DATY she can't concentrate enough to give a BJ. If a guy is getting a good BJ he can't concentrate enough to do DATY well).
The lead moved back and forth a few times as we both, simultaneously enjoyed and pleased each other - till Jessica abandoned the competition and flipped her pussy away to focus on the intense, varied, deep and shallow, fast and slow, excellent BBBJ till she hammered my cock down her throat so well I could not held it back and I lost control of my body as she sucked me dry.

A quick spit, some listerine and she was back for some light kissing.

Jessica gestured that I lay down and have a massage, so I pulled out some massage oil and gave her one instead, with Jess using gestures to show me just here and how hard.

When I started to lick her pussy from behind she rolled over, put a pillow under her hips and spread her legs for more DATY.

This time we worked together to get her to cum, hovering on the edge for quite some time till she tipped over into a full body orgasm and then could not stand being touched for a few moments.
I enjoyed watching her lose control on the bed.

Magnificent

... and we didn't even have sex.

Jessica. Another to add to my "go to" list of ladies - despite not sharing really any language at all.
Joining (C) Rui (Ginza Club), (K) Rebecca (Ginza Empire), (J) Naomi (Ginza Empire), (C) Helen (#5 and 42) and (J) Megumi (#5) on my "top quality" list.

Bottom line:
Tall, attractive, well endowed.
Just about no English
Great DATY and BBBJ with CIM

Fabulous time