Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Again! This time is deliberately!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I know 200 is a thai shop heard 221 many time but have not been there before don't even know where about it is. 769 pacific hwy no thanks only fat porkchop there apart from lulu but... I knew there is one in Thomas street and that's all I knew around that area within walking distance of 218.
    You have been presented with an oportunity! Take it and do some home work and find another shop! You will probably end up saying why didnt I try this earlier.

If you put up with second rate service then you help lower the standard for all of us.

A lot of the bros on here work hard to maintain a high standard at the shops they frequent it doesnt just happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just an update on the situation I have not been back to the shop since but planning to go back this or next Saturday. It just unfortunate one of my favorite ml work there. I bet I will be bombarded with questions by the ml as why I haven't seen her for so long to which I will tell her the truth. I have a few favorites in different shops which I tried to see them once a week or atleast fortnightly.

104 hampdem is that a thai shop? If it is I had a pretty bad experience there and vouch never to go back again.
    bro I don't know about this shop but some of the best shops I have been to I have had a bad experience at. The point is you are dealing with people and sometimes they get it wrong or may be your not at your best, if I have a problem I let the shop know and how they handle it depends on wether I go back or not.

You need to let the shop know that if you make a booking you will turn up on time (I always allow extra time so I am never late) but then I expect my booking to be honoured. Sure I know the nature of the business and allow the shop to run 10 to 15 minutes late but any more than that I let them know I am not happy and what I expect.

Mind you I have punted 14 times so far this month always one hour sometimes two so they appreciate my business and so any complaint I have gets attention.

As a customer you should turn up on time and then if you have a booking it should be honoured. If someone walks in off the street then its bad luck if you have a booking in 10 minutes or so the girl should be reserved for you.

Be aware if you make a booking and cant make it or are delayed ring the shop and keep them informed that way your booking should be honoured.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just an update on the situation I have not been back to the shop since but planning to go back this or next Saturday. It just unfortunate one of my favorite ml work there. I bet I will be bombarded with questions by the ml as why I haven't seen her for so long to which I will tell her the truth. I have a few favorites in different shops which I tried to see them once a week or atleast fo2rtnightly.
    Haha,we are different in character.
    I never try same ml or wl more than 3 times even she has given me a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    Well you know what bro I have had some great sex with wl I have seen one, two or three times but to have sexz that blows you away you have to get to know the wl and after 4o5 times I have had some of the most amasing sex ever, my current sessions with Ada at 533 are just an example she was always good but after 4or 5 times she has become sensational. No one wl or not is at there best the first time you see them and you are probably not also there is a learning curve with all couples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha,if I c her more than 4 or 5 times,I m afraid will in love with her.

Haha,if I c her more than 4 or 5 times,I m afraid will in love with her.
    As long as you see more than one its not a problem I am in love with 5or6 may be more no problem just take turns make love to them all.

One of mine has a roster tells me and the others whos turn it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Well you know what bro I have had some great sex with wl I have seen one, two or three times but to have sexz that blows you away you have to get to know the wl and after 4o5 times I have had some of the most amasing sex ever, my current sessions with Ada at 533 are just an example she was always good but after 4or 5 times she has become sensational. No one wl or not is at there best the first time you see them and you are probably not also there is a learning curve with all couples.
    I usually tend to stay with lady I like and after a year of punting I got a few regulars. I would rather known for sure that I will have a good session than hoping to have one. But once in awhile I would venture out of my comfort zone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12