NOTE: Rui is now working as "Stella" at Ginza

I have had my eye on Rui (pronounced 'Roo eee') for at least a year, since a series of reviews came out praising her as a great PSE.
3 of then can be found here, here and here.

But I hesitated, could she really be that good?

Then last weekend I went "stuff it" and took the plunge, hoping I could keep up. 1 hour booking as I always do.

She was nothing like what I expected.
These are definitely Rui

But without the heavy makeup her face has a lot more character. When I first walked into her room I did a bit of a double-take - but in a few seconds I realised I much prefer someone who's face looks real rather than applied.
Point to her.

Now I get off on the woman I am with having a good time (yes, its an ego thing - chubby, bald, middle aged westerner who is hairy like a monkey - think Ron Jeremy but hairier and bald - can get a young beautiful girl off) and so I always try and ask what the lady I am seeing likes.
With Rui's excellent English I asked as she was washing me in the shower, expecting her to say something wild, but instead she surprised me completely with one word "gentle".

"I like gentle, gentle" she said.

Well paint me blue and stick me in a parade - I could not have been more surprised.

Rui - PSE Queen - wanted gentle.

I immediately thought of Cassie (the one from 2012), on whose review it turns out I put the same heading on - and for the same reason.

So gentle we had.

Naked on the bed Rui guided me how she liked to be kissed, where she liked to be touched, where she liked to be licked (I will leave it to other guys to learn for themselves - she is happy to teach you) before I ended up with my head between her legs and exploring her smoothness.

She started out with some of the fake moaning that faded away as I explored and her body started to react.
Slowly her responses started to tell me what worked for her and what didn't, till, with the aid of a finger she really started to get into what we were doing and she rode my tongue for quite some time.

Now when you are a WL in a brothel you are having sex all day and often the last thing you want to do is have an orgasm - so I backed off a bit to not force one on her.
Rui was having none of it - grabbing my hand and forcing it between her legs, stimulating her clit wildly, pushing my finger inside, kissing me and panting 'more, more, more' till she exploded and lay quivering on the bed. We were both covered in sweat (while I was eating her out she kept using tissues to mop my brow).

When she "came to" she said "oh no, now I want to sleep".

But she didn't.

Instead she pushed me on my back and had me hard in seconds with her hand and mouth.
Rui then proceeded with an excellent BBBJ, lots of saliva, varying pace and depth, attention to the tip then taking me deep.
It takes quite a bit to get me to cum, but she had me on the edge pretty damn fast and kept me there for some time before - with a burst of real energy she pushed me over the edge and sucked me dry as the very best do.
Being sucked on (not just taken deep or held in the mouth) as I cum is the most intense sexual sensation I have every had - verging on the painful due to intensity when done right.
Rui gave me that till I was totally spent - then a quick spit and listerine and she was back to cuddle and kiss.

While this encounter was not at all what I was expecting, I had a fantastic time

Rui joins (K) Rebecca (Ginza Empire), (J) Naomi (Ginza Empire), (C) Helen (#5 and 42) and (J) Megumi (#5) on my "top quality" list.

Bottom line:
Tall, beautiful, well endowed without being out-of-proportion.
Versatile with good English
Renowned for her PSe (seeother reviews), but also responds to a more gentle approach.